How to book
Making a booking
Login to the site via the 'Login' option on the right hand side of the main page.
- This will prompt you to fill in your username and password supplied by the Diocesan Department for Education. If you have not received this, please contact us at email@example.com or call 0191 243 3313.
- Once logged in, choose the course you wish to book either by using the 'Upcoming Courses' or 'Course Calendar' links or you can enter a keyword or course code into the search box
- On the course page, check the details and click 'Book Now'
- If booking for the first time, choose 'add new delegate' and enter the details of the person you wish to book. You can add more than one delegate.
- Tick the box next to the delegate(s) you wish to book and click 'Review booking'.
- Check your booking, confirm you accept the terms and conditions and click on 'Complete Booking'.
- You will be sent a booking confirmation by email. Please retain this as a record of your booking.
- You can check your bookings at any time by clicking on the 'My bookings' option
Cancelling a booking
You can cancel a booking up until 10 working days before the date of the course with no cancellation fee. After 10 working days you will be liable to pay the full cost of the course (except in exceptional circumstances).
Log in and access the 'My Bookings' section of the site
- Locate the course booking you would like to cancel and click on 'View details'
- Check the tick box to confirm you wish to cancel and click on 'Cancel Booking'
- You will receive an email confirming the cancellation of your booking. You can also see a record of cancellations in the 'My Bookings' section
To change a booking before the cancellation deadline, please cancel your current booking (directions above) and rebook on the course of your choice.
Should you wish to adjust a booking (e.g. to change a delegate) after the cancellation deadline, please contact us.
Full payment will be required for non-attendance on a course.
In the event of cancellation of a course, we will endeavour to inform all participants two weeks before the course is due to take place, although please be aware that this is not always possible. No charge will be made to schools in this event.
Where dates are varied by the Diocesan Department for Education, course participants have the option to withdraw from the course at no cost to the school if the new dates are not convenient.
Schools will be invoiced for all courses attended each half term.